Exchange & Returns Policy
RETURNING YOUR PRODUCTS
The MARAIS Group offers Refunds and Exchanges on products purchased within 14 Days of Purchase, subject to the following terms:
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- Ready to Wear, Shoes and Accessories may only be returned or exchanged once, excluding Undergarments, Socks, and Earrings.
- Goods must not be worn, Unwashed, Original Labels including Price Tags must be attached with Box and Packaging where applicable.
- Online orders (including Click & Collect) are not eligible for In-Store Returns/Exchanges. All return requests are to be initiated as per the instructions stated under the RETURN & EXCHANGE PROCEDURE section.
- The MARAIS Group does not provide Returns or Exchange services to any sale items at any time unless the item is deemed faulty, as subject to Terms and Conditions prior to the point of purchase.
The MARAIS Group does not provide refunds, returns or exchange if we find evidence of fraud, refund abuse, change of mind or other manipulative behaviour that entitles MARAIS to a corresponding counterclaim.
- The MARAIS Group does not provide Refunds on Gift Certificates issued via our website unless required by law.
- The Client is responsible for the RETURN shipping costs, which will be deducted from the Client’s final REFUND amount. Please refer to the table below for Return Shipping Charges:
|Returns within Australia||International Returns|
|Flat Charge of AUD 15||Flat Charge of AUD 50|
|* In the event that the returned goods are claimed to be faulty, we will cover the RETURN shipping costs - provided we deem the claim to be valid.|
- SALE Items are not eligible for RETURN unless item is faulty
- We do not offer returns or refunds on gift certificates issued via our website unless required by law.
- Online orders (including In-Store pickups) are not eligible for In-Store returns/exchanges – All return requests are to be initiated as per the instructions stated under the RETURN PROCEDURE section.
Once the product/s have been returned, our Customer Care team will send an email confirming the receipt of goods. The Team will then notify the Client with a separate email with either the approval or rejection of the Refund request.
If a Client is entitled to a refund under the Terms of Service mentioned under the Returns section (on this page), our Team will process the refund within a reasonable time of agreeing to do so. All refunds will be processed in the same manner in which the original payment was received. All refunds will be made in Australian dollars.
Refunds will be processed within 3 working days from confirmation. Should a Client not receive funds within 3 working days, we recommend each client to check with their bank/credit card company as there may be bank processing delays before your refund is officially processed. If the issue persists, please contact our Customer Care Team email@example.com.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES PROCEDURE
To request and arrange a Refund or Exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details:
- Order Number (found in your Order Confirmation email)
- Reason for Refund – (e.g: Sizing, etc...)
- Where Applicable, evidence of the Fault or Damage with the Goods (including clear photographs that highlight any physical defects).
Once our Customer Care Team receives your Refund/Exchange Request, your request will be validated as per our Terms & Conditions. Upon an approved request our team will send a confirmation email with a Return Shipping Label and Courier Pick Up.